Ask your clients:
- Will you have enough MONEY for retirement?
- How will you handle medical expenses in retirement if you or your spouse were to experience a serious illness?
The option for clients to access their death benefit while living can be an important deciding factor when purchasing a life insurance policy. Living benefits provide your clients the ability to turn their life insurance policy into a safety-net for the unexpected.
Use this client-facing infographic to highlight a few staggering statistics that may just change the way your clients feel about buying life insurance.
- Every 34 seconds an American has a coronary event
- 75% of people who suffer a heart attack survive at least three years
- Every 40 seconds an American has a stroke
- 70% of people who suffer a stroke survive at least three years
- Every 68 seconds someone develops Alzheimer’s Disease
- 5,000,000 Americans have Alzheimer’s today