Being able to retire when desired is a top concern across all families, ages and income brackets your clients may fall into. Americans can now expect to live up to 20-40 years in retirement, through all kinds of circumstances. For many of your clients, employer sponsored plans and IRAs will not be enough to provide them with sufficient retirement income.
With these concerns on their minds, you may find yourself looking for new life insurance concepts and solutions to attract their business. One topic that we find appeals to clients and prospects is the idea that life insurance can be accessed while alive, and used as a safety-net for the unexpected, or annuitized for retirement income.
Watch and share this great video from AIG with clients and potential prospects who may be a good fit for life insurance with living benefits.Life insurance with living benefits - or life insurance with an accelerated death benefit rider- can be a great option for potential prospects and clients who:
- Know they need long-term protection.
- Are looking for coverage but desire access to funds for potential future expenses.
- Have experienced a recent care event with someone close.
- Are living a healthy lifestyle but want options in the event their health deteriorates.
- Are reluctant to purchase stand-alone long-term care insurance.
Look out for these opportunities to discuss the new generation of life insurance with these potential clients.