What are the potential effects the current administration could have on your business and the U.S. Economy?
We know that lowering income taxes often translates to higher taxes in the future. What else could be impacted if certain proposed policies go into effect? Watch our e-seminar with guest speaker Vicente Pina, Director, Advanced Markets at Prudential, for a thought-provoking discussion on the following key conversations surrounding the life insurance industry and our economy. Pina identifies what you should be focusing on, current conversation topics to use with your clients and life insurance sales strategies.
Get clarity on the following topics:
1. Impact the current administration could have on the life insurance industry
2. Potential effects of tax proposals from the new administration
3. Who will be impacted by lower income taxes
4. Impact of social security proposals
5. Impact of a repeal of estate & gift taxes
Get More: Advanced Sales References
Read More:The DOL Fiduciary Rule: 3 Key Issues