Many clients have life insurance policies but need more coverage. MetLife may be able to match their existing policy - whether it was issued by MetLife or another eligible carrier!
From September 28th through December 31st, 2015, MetLife is offering a quick way for clients to get more life insurance with limited underwriting. The new MetLife Class MatchSM program will issue a new policy matching eligible client's in-force policy underwriting class and face amount, up to $1.5 million.
- Age 18 to 65
- 18 to 60: $1.5 million face limit
- 61 to 65: $1 million face limit
- Applying for any permanent, single-life policy
- Standard or better (including smokers)
- Must have an existing in-force policy, issued by an approved carrier, for at least six months and no more than five years
Good For Clients That:
- May have underperforming policies due to changes in the carrier's financial strength or competitive position.
- For those whose needs may have changed over the last 0-5 years and want coverage at the same underwriting class of standard or better.
Available for a limited time only!